|#||Name||Contact no.||E-mail id||Year of passing||Present occupation|
An alumni association is an association of graduates or, more broadly, of former students (alumni).
These associations often organize social events, publish newsletters or magazines, and raise funds for the organization. Many provide a variety of benefits and services that help alumni maintain connections to their educational institution and fellow graduates. Additionally, such groups often support new alumni, and provide a forum to form new friendships and business relationships with people of similar background.
The former students of the College have contributed immensely to the growth and development of our Nation ranging from Infrastructure development to the Service sector. Our ex-students have occupied very important positions with the Government of India and abroad and many have excelled in entrepreneurship in the corporate sectors. They are the link between the past and the present which in turn paves the way for a better future.
Keeping the aforesaid view in the mind Barasat College already started its registration process for Alumni Association.
Vision of Alumni:
To engage the former students to support and advance the college’s excellence.
Mission of Alumni:
The Barasat College Alumni Association fosters a lifelong spirit of belonging and pride by connecting alumni, students, and friends. The Alumni Association advocates for the college and its alumni with a credible, independent and collaborative voice.
Aims and Objectives:
• To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students and between the Alumni themselves.
• To encourage the formation of Chapters as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
• To enable the alumni to participate in activities that would contribute to the general development of the college.
• To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
• To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
• To undertake to organize activities of a civic or charitable nature as also to increase public awareness of the role of technology in value addition in the economic and social development of the nation.
• To take advantage of developing technologies like the internet in achieving the aims and objects of the Association.
• Arrange get together of the alumni and social/cultural functions of the alumni.
Alumni Association is committed to excellence in all its activities and is dedicated to the following core values,
• Continuous Improvement
Certificate image or pdf to be viewedView Certificate