The College has a Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC), set up to attend to complaints from students regarding all academic matters (teaching, learning and evaluation), matters relating to co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, administrative matters, etc. Any student with a grievance may approach the Cell in person, or send an email to any member of the Grievance Redressal Cell.The Cell functions on the basis of the principle ‘right to be heard and the right to be treated without bias’.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Cell:
Dealing with grievances received in writing from students about any of the following:
1. Academic Matters: Related to conduct of classes, perceived unfair treatment by teachers, etc.
2. Financial Matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from Library, etc.
3. Administration Matters: Related to timely issue of Identity cards, statement of marks, certificates etc.
4. Other Matters: Related to infrastructure, canteen, security on campus, etc.
5. Where necessary, making recommendations to the Principal, regarding action to be taken
6. Submission of annual reports to the Principal
|1||Dr. Partha Pratim Dasgupta||Principal, Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Prafulla Kr. Das||Convenor|
|3||Prof. Tirthankar Dalui||Member|
|4||Dr. Barnali Basu Banerjee||Member|
|5||Prof. Kum Kum Sengupta||Member|
|6||Dr. Sanjeeb Kr. Srivastaw||Member|
|7||Prof. Shirsendu Mondal||Member|
|8||Dr. Bholanath Mondal||Member|
|9||Sri Biplab Sanyal||Member|
|10||Prof Rathin Biswas||Member|
|11||Prof Mijanul Islam||Member|
|12||Sri Malay Bhattacharya||Member|